Pages

Today Cute...Tomorrow CUTER...

Didnt know how to express the cuteness of my daughter in a title...she is Mashallah heading towards exploring each and every corner of the CUTENESS domain. With more sense coming into the head she now has the ability to decide what is cute and what is not.

After doing something new like picking up something to eat of the floor, or pushing something off the table...she has this LOOK of trying to guess how people react...if they react...'AWWW....such a CUTIE baby..." well she makes a mental note...'THIS IS CUTE!!'... Smart Kid eh? Well its in the genes...

Today another cute move...I would say the cutest as yet from my point of view...

I was leaving for work and mommy was carrying her as both of them come for the usual goodbyes...today however...as I started the wave of my hand...rather than her usual waving back...she started CRYING...well...it was more of 'PLEASE DONT GO....WHAAANN!!...WHAAAAN!!" Damn...the work...and the job...Why do I have to leave my kid in distress hehehhe....

But walked on...realizing...shes got to learn...if Baba doesnt work...then...who will sponsor her diapers !!! hehehe...well take it for me...diapers are the most heart-affecting expenditure of the month even though they are not really that big but somehow the peers who create peer pressure...talk about 'DIAPER BUDGETs' and keep diapers as seperate Entity as soon as the kid comes to life...so She's got to know...There is no such thing as a DIAPER tree...

Anyway, thats the CUTENESS for today...will chip in with more...cant help it...I guess...its a great experience...FATHERHOOD...

P.S. For those people who are asking for Mahnoor's PICS...LAY OFF ok...my daughter doesnt come on the internet with her pic....NAZAR LAGTI HAY!!! I have been strong on it as till now...She is too cute for public view...

6 comments:

  1. hahahh..thatz dam cute. waisay tho im not a parent, i hav noticd that the diapo ppl must b millionaires. aww damn abt not postin mahnoors pics..i just made a request in reply 2 ur comment on my blog. must b realli cute tho.

    ahhhhh i hav an idea...y don't u post ur own baby pics..that way we can judge whethr u wer a cute lil 1! lolzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! I was about to ask her age.
    how old is she??
    Mars, my niece is 10months old, shes a jan..u must ve seen her piks on my blog.
    and teh way shes mad about me:) makes me love her even more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the age of absolute cuteness is '5'.

    After that they start to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @icedmocha - My baby pics? heheh nobody has even thought above those for ages...heheh...and you thought I'd fall for that...!!

    @unaiza - She is 10 months and growing...sigh...too quickly if you ask me...

    @jalal - 5 years you mean...long time for that I hope...

    @mansoor - U saw her when her medium of communication was 'BOOHOO'. She has moved on to 'GOOGOOGAGA' & a little bit more now...so more cuter by the day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. without the pics i'll say MashaAllah takay aise bhi nazar na lagay? theek hei ab :p all kids r so cute na hehe i ws cute as a kid too!! :D so howcome mansoor got to see ur daughter? hes not a FASTian! or is he..? lolz @icedz suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  6. @untamed desires - mansoor is a family friend...we met at a family function... thanks for the wishes...

    ReplyDelete