Pages

FHEW!!!

The long awaited MS Research that I was trying to complete is in. I have submitted it to my advisor just now. I am sure there will be some scrutiny and not-meeting-expectations advice but just sending in the first version has set me on my way.

Believe it or not, I should have completed my MS degree around 3 years back. Call it laziness or as I put it...lower priority for a while as I started by married life...its been a thorn in my back for quite some while. All wasnt my fault also. There were 3 changes of advisors and 3 different topic changes as well due to various problems. Details would only make me suffer once again, hence wont go into them.

I have finally managed to complete something and am hoping the blood and sweat I have given to my university both as employee and student can find its way somewhere. I really need the extra consideration this time to get this over with.

Lets see what develops but guess what? If all goes well I will actually be a "MS degree" holder from FAST NU. Isnt that an achievement? Well it is for me...cos only I know how tough it has been.

FHEW!!!!

5 comments:

  1. a FASTian? nice nice :) it seems most of the regular bloggers are either in the finance field or in the IT field...done with ur MS is great. ek mei hoon...n i still have to start the dreaded degree eeks :S a couple of years and i can say my FHEW too!! hehe there now, i hope u do feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did have mercy on my soul. And that is why he created me as the Ashraf ul Makhlooqat. Otherwise how would you explain a flawed creation of the perfect being?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fhewww..u must be feelin that huge sense of relief! ..love that feelin when uve accomplishd a huge feat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you lucky man you!!!

    i've yet to even write it down! much less complete it!

    hey send over ur thesis report to me please :p maybe i can get a few pointers :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @untamed-desires - FASTian to the bone...BCS, MS even worked and teached there...plan to do more of that...in the future...

    @jalal - Alhumdulillah!

    @icedmocha - ABSOLUTELY...even though there is a presentation coming up on the same...present and prove my work in front of the BEST FACULTY in town...damn the pressure....

    @mansoor - hehehe....u inspire me LAZYMAN....approve hojaye...i ll let you have a copy...

    ReplyDelete