Pages

Published Articles on Sportingo

Its an amazing feeling. I have published some articles on Sportingo.com. Never imagined, it could get as serious as that. Well, I recently separated by Cricket Comments ("Rantings") from my personal blog to another blog address, CricketUmar.

Even though I never promoted that blog seriously, but I enjoyed getting my EXPERT comments on cricket out and about for public view. I managed to attract some attention from an editor at Sportingo from that blog. Guess what I have started publishing expert comments on the game. Have been making the big headline in the cricket section for two straight days. Its just an amazing feeling. I never imagined it go as serious as that.

Basically, I blog on CricketUmar and copy-paste on Sportingo. They fix it up a bit (read 'A LOT') for publishing and then it gets published. Its fun and good to get the attention as well. Learning the roads of serious writing as well.

If you are cricket fan maybe you could become a regular reader of My articles at Sportingo. Not marketing the website, rather am sharing what I have been enjoying for the past few weeks or so... hehe and marketing myself a bit too....there is no harm in that right...

Will be sharing something about another one of my writing & group activities...in my next post. For now, I have managed to created a blog address for that as well. Its called The Point of View. More in the next post.

3 comments:

  1. self praise is the best praise ;) nothings better than knowing ur articles get published and read!! ..somehow though, i dont really agree with the multiple blog thingy. but then again, it just might wrk for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am expecting a lot of Cricket related ranting nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @untamed desires - well I guess cricket comments come a bit regularly for me and I noticed that a few weeks back, my diary was having to much of cricket related blogs...thats when I took the decision....

    @jalal - absolutely with the season running at its full and 3 good series running at the same time...its some serious cricket time....

    ReplyDelete