Pages

Problems with the Beard on DADDY

My plan of growing a beard a bit longer has gone to vain. At least for the moment. My daughter turned 10 months today and it was a decision of growing a longer beard or spending some 'GOO GOO GA GA' talk time with my daughter. I have decided on the latter.

You see when you talk 'babytalk' with a baby its better that she is carried in your arms to make a closer eye contact and nothing else in between. But the closer she gets to your face, the closer she gets to PULLING YOUR BEARD!!! OUCH!!!

Yes people, the plan is a flop for now. I havent called it quits but I have realized this plan needs to wait until she grows to understand that IT HURTS. Scolding and too much snubbing is a bad idea for a growing child as told by experts. So the beard growing plan is off for now.

I got the beard trimmed to more of a SHAIKH level...heheh...actually a bit more. My wife says I have also trimmed 2 years off my face. It was a comment in the most 'monotonous' of tones not giving any impression if that was good or bad. So far there werent any indications of her expressions on the beard. Maybe I will find out in a week or so, what she REALLY thinks heheh...

Anyway, the longer version of the beard is out....and a trimmed one is stuck to my face for now...

6 comments:

  1. cute lil baby girl u got there who seems to have things just the way she wants them...n to think shes only 10!!! haha lucky girlie MashaAllah...n if ur wifes comments were really genuine, i guess u can drop the plan forever ;) thanx for stopping by n honoring my page:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Referring to ur post abt y men r happier :

    You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.
    ....kinda defies ur situation duznt it ;) u stay happy submitting, cos v women r oh-so-happy ruling u guys around hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 months...actually!! And well yeah...I realized I dont call baby girls, WOMEN heheh...but shes gonna be one, one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm-ofcourse though beard has different connotations when it comes to faith.As a child,if my father would rub his stubble against my cheek,I would crib over it.
    So that's one of the things.I hope you are not that kind of daddy.Do post a picture of your daughter if that's not a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! thanx 4 chekin me out. awww..thatz really sweet. kids sure as hell love tuggin @ glasses nd beards. happy 10 month anniversary 2 u nd ur wife!! o nd i think ur wife defin8li ment it as a compliment..lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. @fq - the beard to supplement ur faith thing has been on my head also...I foresee myself with a beard eventually...as for torturing my baby with a stubble NAA...Not at all...I couldnt imagine...in fact have this unconsious of not letting bearded people near her...too much heheh...

    @icedmocha - frankly my wife is too cooperative...she is ok with pretty much everything I do...am lucky to be her hubby....

    ReplyDelete