Pages

Y or Why?

I have always been a big fan of photoblogs. Especially abstract and thought provoking ones. You may have already heard about Lisa's Chaos and if you haven't, you are missing out. I have never been disappointed in how intricate and thoughtful the picture blogging is.

Here is a recent post that left me speechless. The creativity. She has collected various versions of using the letter Y and expressed through pictures.

I am embarrassed at not writing more about this as I usually do write a bit of my own also when tracking back. But today, I just am lost for words. Keep up the good work, Lisa.

3 comments:

  1. You are so kind! Thank you for your nice thoughts! :) The weather sure has been hampering my photo muse. Hope that changes soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check her blog from time to time, and I have to say, it's simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, the best type of blog is the photoblog because pictures speak a thousand words ""

    ReplyDelete