Pages

And Then The Fight Started

I got this lovely email forward from guess who, MY WIFE!!! Isn't that cool? I hope it doesn't mean something. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.' I bought her a weighing scale. And then the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive... so, I took her to a gas station. And then the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please." He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?" "Naaah, she can order for herself." And then the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?" And that's when the fight started....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first: the truck, the car, e-mail, fishing, always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. 'When you finish cutting the grass,' I said, 'you might as well sweep the driveway.' And then the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the first one the most ... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha zabardast! evil husband :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one hehe.. really enjoyed this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. u do have a cool wife.. and for ur sake i hope it doesnt mean anything too!! btr make sure she wasnt dropping some subtle hints at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last one was new for me!

    What we should conclude? Have you tried those similar tricks or were you tricked and this wmail* was a teaser for you as a reminder that still many more in store for you dude utp. haha
    Do tell us.

    And i have changed my url. Do have a look and give feedback on layout. Looking forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that toothbrush thingy was MEAN :P
    a good bunch of fights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @gh - I wouldnt dare, I should have written a disclaimer with the post, "Dont Try This At Home" ...

    @mandira - cool...umm yeah? You have made me think again...

    @raza, mubi, wakas, qurrat, , nikki - Thanks hehe....no credit taken, all to my wife for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, old Henny Youngman jokes :) My favorites :)

    Ya Haqq!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @dinky mind,Irving - Smiles are hard to find these days...THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete