Pages

Mr G. THush :P

I know I don't write on politics too much in fact rarely do I remember that I ever have. Even though I do have an opinion and do have some heated conversations at times as well, I have never blogged about it.

My wife was over-cynical about me writing a post on the man on his way out but I just had to. So I have decided to write it on G. THush. I couldn't get anymore creative.

I recently saw the last press conference of Mr. G. THush (:P) as the top man in his country. He was as usual beating about the bush (:P) which he has been for the last few years.

I just couldn't help just write one post about the Great THush.

So after the SHOE episode, I got so many flooding emails to my mailbox with pictures and comics and gifs. I ll use one of those today.

Thush in The Matrix



Isn't that some creative work. A post on Matrix will also come some day as the trilogy is one of my all-time favorites. As we say back in my home town,

Nara-aaay THush!!! G. A. THush!!! Nara-aay Nara-aay Nara-aay THush!!! G. A. G. A. G. A. THush!!! May you ...May you....Oh what the heck...I won't even waste a bad prayer on him...

5 comments:

  1. Like always, Thush was the puppet with plan A and now bama will be the puppet with plan B... same old policies... those who harp on the change will only see a change in clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the word has gone irrational nd selfish to its heights.... :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. @scorpicity - I really hope CHANGE means as it has been sold...but I guess that would be really naive of me...

    @Afaque - yeah..sigh...yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm
    but even if he has gone ?
    would it make any difference to the rest of the world ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jingoist - no and yes...at least we have a new face to see and maybe a good speech here and there...

    ReplyDelete