Pages

All Sports Fans

People who do know me for a little while, would know how I so want to run a Sports Website. I tried different things which included writing on other sports sites and enjoyed doing so at Sportingo. Next, came the launch of my UTP Sports Blog which I enjoyed very much also and eventually decided on merging that blog with this one due to time constraints. You can find my Sports articles under the Sports Category :P.

I also launched a Sports Chat Forum in BETA mode as I wasn't familiar with running one ever before. I gained some familiarity with the Admin functions and I believe after spending much time on it, I was prepared to actually launch my Sports Website.

That is when, this New Year, I can officially now announce the Launch of All Sports Fans. Oh, I am so happy and excited that you have no idea. This has been some sort of a dream.

I know it requires commitment and dedication which I am willing to put in along with some of my friends who have been willing to join the team as Sports Authors. Its my friends who have given me all the support to get me to believe, this can actually work. It is simply amazing what the team concept can do.

There is also a All Sports Fans Chat Forum which complements the website. This is it people. UTP has finally launched something that he always wanted.

I am very positive that this would be a success. I see big things in front of me for this project of mine and hopefully if you got a Sports Fan somewhere in you, you will come join the team as well.

If you want to give it a shot at Sports Writing, this is a great place to start. Join the All Sports Fans Authors team to get started. You will have to meet the minimum criteria but we have a lot of conditions relaxed for the time being as we are looking for new, energetic, passionate sports fans to increase our Author's base. The Editorial Team reviews and helps improve the content so that you learn on the job.
All Sports Fans, Cheer Your Hearts Out!!!

Join now & Spread the Good Word!!!


Read more posts on Trackback Thursdays

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. You saying it out and me listening to it means so much. Appreciate it.

    Do spread the word around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Avnish. Coming from you it means a lot..

    ReplyDelete