Pages

Yawn!! International Women's Day...

Last week, I think the 8th of March was the International Women's Day. I was told about it by my wife. I wished her Happy International Women's Day. That's that.

However, I absolutely loved this post from a very worthy readable blogger, Leemz. "Get a life, Woman!!!" is the title of her post and she speaks about all things NOT to do. She is addressing all the women of this world and is giving some pretty good guidelines.

I would be smarter and not speak much further as I have all the possible relations a man could have with a woman. All of them alive and well. This includes my wife, daughter, sister, mother, mother-in-law, grandma from both sides, lots of aunties from both of the family etc. I want to live a little longer.

Peace!! Women of this world. Without you, we men are nothing. Enjoy the post.



No comments:

Post a Comment