Pages

Greatest Loss...

I heard some news about people comitting suicide after losing a big amount of money on the stock markets. When a factory they owned burnt down or something more relevant to recent times, losing a job while the lease and credit card payments keep coming every month.

All such news just make me think as well so that I could be ready for anything of the sort and build up my faith from before on. I think people who commit suicide are the weakest of us beings alive. I have no sympathy for them. No matter what the reason, suicide is not the answer. That's the simplest way out and certainly not the best way.

I want to clear a confusion that exists in this world. Let me build my theory up.

Life is the greatest blessing which most normal human beings agree to. Even health comes second. Health is a blessing for improved life so life comes first. So the question,

If life is the greatest blessing then is death the greatest loss?


Most people think that is the case. I tend to disagree.

I think the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we are alive. Its important to live life to the fullest. Lots of people just lose the most important thing in life which is hope. Its hope that keeps us looking forward to the next day. That next morning. The most important thing to hold on to in life is hope.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. It is when we lose hope that we have had our greatest loss. See with death, everything finishes, even the torment. But with losing hope, you are alive hence the torment continues. However, with keeping the hope there is bound to be survival. There will be good times and you would be alive to enjoy those.

So no matter what has happened in the past. Keep the faith. Keep believing. Keep your hope alive. Nothing is permanent and this too shall pass. I just love this line. I think I will restate it.

"This too shall pass..."


Life is only a blessing if you live it. If you just waste it, it's Kufran-e-Naimat or simply said quite sinful. Allah gave you life as a blessing, live it to the fullest.

I have noticed how these Motivational Mondays are becoming more and more of self-motivational techniques than anything else. Hopefully, its keeping you motivated and interested as well in these tough times.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about how the only thing that keeps us going through life is hope. And if the flame of hope within us dies, life becomes a drudgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure indeed, MMondays are great self-motivators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This, too, shall pass."

    That one can be very, very helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @D - nice word...drudgery...let me look that up...sounds wicked...

    @Ali - really? Good to hear such feedback...

    @Sidhusaaheb - Absolutely, the day I heard that story....I tend to use this line a lot for motivational purposes....

    ReplyDelete