Pages

Lying is a Disease

For all those readers who like to bum around and know that UTP is one of the biggest promoters of the bumhood clan, you should know better that I am not talking about "Lying Around" as a disease. That is a blessing.

I am hinting towards telling a lie, a fib or you know the more desi JHOOT. Now that is a serious disease.

Being a Trackback Thursday, I would like to mention Wakas Mir, who is known for his good stuff with regards to positivity and his post "What lying does to your image" speaks about the same.

He has spelled it out in simple bullet points of the repercussions of lying. I love simple posts which leave a message. I think that's the art of writing. Write less which says a lot more.

I have seen people who lie so much that they instinctively start doing that for every thing they talk about. They will lie even at situations where they don't need to lie,  cos that's what instinctively comes. They get struck off from my friend list that's for sure.

Just like lying can become a habit, amazingly so can telling the truth. I have tried both in my life and even though there are situations where I would like to get away by using a lie but I prefer telling the truth cos that kills the matter there and then. You don't have to live with the lie. People who speak the truth are more at ease and less stressed cos they are not carrying any burden with themselves.

People who lie on the other hand always take a while to think and strike off all the lies that could be linked and they need to cover up with what they are about to say. Do you imagine yourself doing the same when trying to cover up a lie? Its a pitiful way of living.

So in order to improve your quality of life, start telling the truth a bit more and you will be fine. Its easier said than done but my words don't mean a thing unless there is realization from deep inside. Try it, it works.

6 comments:

  1. WELL done!
    a post worthy of passing on to every blogger indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice capture of reality ...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you.

    Generally, though, it seems like more people are habitual of telling lies than the truth these days. :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming up with a lie is an art which I cannot seem to master. Crap!

    It's so hard to tell a lie and not get caught. :P

    Excellent post mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kisi nay such hi kaha ha k jhooot ka paoun nahi hotay aur aik such hazar jhoot say bahtar hay. A good post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @batty - you betcha

    @YouTee - thanks for noticing and yes I love doing that...picturing a situation...still need to work harder on it...

    @sidhusaaheb - Its a habit that needs a kick in the butt...thats what..

    @Senilius - same here...mate...although I think I can what I want to now better than before...:$

    @Adnan - How about the KAWA KATTAY one? hehe

    ReplyDelete