Pages

MAYG & UTP - The Blog

We have finally launched our shared blog where we will be ranting about how good (or bad) our lives are together hehhe...me and Mayg (my wife) have activated something that we had wanted to do for quite some time. Our shared blog. here is the URL,

http://maygandutp.blogspot.com

Add to favourites, add to google reader, whatever makes you happy....

Dont worry, I will still be blogging over here...with my usual regular frequency. But I have a feeling it is going to get much more interesting there. Hehehe....excited? I was talking to myself ok...Yes I am excited...Lets see what this develops into...

4 comments:

  1. Ohh cute .. lemme see lemme see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But I have a feeling it is going to get much more interesting there." Indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @asma - go go...we need some encouragement :$
    @ali raza - it sure has...I hope too much doesnt leak out hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolssss
    let see how interesting it gets.....
    wesa gud luck

    ReplyDelete