Pages

Lottery

I have been thinking about how to manage my budget book and what I will do when I could save a buck and then the mind just goes on and on. I stop and rewind back and come back to reality. Then start again and nothing works out as there is somehow no chance.

Yesterday I was driving and heard some caller on an FM Station who had just won 20,000AED. hehehe....I wonder how it happens. I have never won anything of the sort, of course win something like this, one has to buy tickets as well and believe heheh...I know I sound crazy but that is the only way I can get started on my HUGE plans.

Unfortunately, I still have a faith in Allah to guide us through the hard times. I want to do so much for my family, my parents, my siblings but I can only work with what I have. I can however plan stuff for the future. So if somewhere out of nowhere, I am able to make a big buck, the ball will start rolling much quicker than how it is currently. That would do wonders.

Sometimes I wonder, who are these people who win lotteries? How are they like? I ve never heard of anyone I know win something like that. I don't even know if its real. Do they get the whole amount? Its a crazy part of life and it becomes a disease in the end. An addiction. I guess now that I think of it, I am better of in a little hard times that winning a lottery than become addicted to the idea.

I guess writing helps. Honestly, I named this post lottery because I was seriously thinking about seriously going towards it when I started writing this post. While writing the brain cells have worked and am back to my strong faith in Allah and fate. Thanks, blogosphere.

6 comments:

  1. Busine$$ is the best way to make money.
    Now, Islamic banking also offers certificates which is not riba(interest) but you will get variable profit and loss.
    Shares are also good way to earn money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yes shares is a way to go about what you are thinking...but it is too risky...but i guess where ever there is high risk you get the high bucks there... But your approach, having faith in the Good Lord is the best way out. I too go by this rule and am constantly thinking how to stand on my two feet. If you come across something good, let me know ... and please share your experience with us.!!!
    And yes, writing really helps you clean all the cob webs in your head and everything looks clearer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, ada yes it is real...haven won a lottery ever but yes do u rememeber that printer i won???
    so it is reall...it actually was REAL! Btw idher toh full scheme bana rahi hun mein...we can work it out together for everyone of us...what do u say, baqi Allah malik hai yaar. no tension ada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @syed tayyab - all things have been said and done and explored...am thinking of a new idea...

    @newbie - u r right my friend...its the value of the risk that the person takes...never so easy when you have low capital and too much dependents...I have not reached that stage in life where I can spare a considerable capital for risk....calculated risk...

    @ghazal - aray...yeah yeah...I remember...you did win that...but you do remember what happened after that? heheh....after how long were we able to use it? Hhehehe...enough said...

    ReplyDelete
  5. welll....nothing to say on that...
    but atleast i won it...thats the whole deal right...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL never really had luck with any of the schemes whatsoever but this December i got lucky. I won a free Ipod through a draw at my workplace.

    ReplyDelete