Pages

The "3rd" Wedding Anniversary

Before I was writing this post, I just got confused. It's been 3 years since we got married and its the 4th year starting so is it our 3rd or 4th Anniversary....how does this go about? Yes sounds stupid but its how my mind can slow down at times. Confirmed with my wife and she said "3 years, Dumbo...". I have been sick for a few days actually and quite a lot of sick. Can't go into details as its not easy to talk about. I am better now and should go back to work tomorrow. 2 days off is no joke in UAE considering you already get the 2-day weekend.

Anyway since "Mayg & UTP" is already in place, this topic really belongs there. So after reading my sob-story obviously indicating that I am dying for attention (not that I don't get enough), I am going to ask you re-direct to MAYG & UTP's 3rd Anniversary for more.

Do pray for us, Happy Anniversary to US!!! May we have many more, Aameen.

6 comments:

  1. Cha thi wayo ada? I hope u r fine now.

    May Allah(SWT) bless u with happiness in married life and otherwise always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fariha - thanks for the wishes...much better now...2 days turned 3 days off with a gap in the middle...thank God am better now...
    @psyched - Thanks...
    @syed tayyab - thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mohammad Waziruddin AnsariFebruary 18, 2008 at 12:34 AM

    Happy Anniversary my dear Friend
    I am inviting your family as well in my
    Marriage on 14th March 2008
    TC
    Be in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary utp and mayg. i hope you and your family live a very happy life. do say my salam to your parents.i still remeber your moms biryani and the chat with your father.

    nasr

    ReplyDelete