Pages

Kaash Aisa Koi Manzar Hota

Leading from the post about UAE Traffic Jams, I thought I'd bring in something which could be a regular post every week. I have come up with the title Traffic Jammed Tuesdays for which I will use the MAYG-recommended short form, TJ-ed Tuesdays. No its not a podcast, which is something that I learnt very recently. Why am I always the last one to know about "in" things?.

Anyway, the idea is that since I have such a beautiful voice (NOT!) and I have a phone that can record sound and just to reiterate my traffic jammed life while going and coming from work, I have decided to record my singing (self-proclaimed) talent and make a blog post out of it every Tuesday. Thrilled? Of course you are not. At least all of you readers get a blog-post out of me every week? And one never really knows if there are people who like my kind of music and my voice you know...baysura (out-of-tune).

The songs would be sung in the most casual-est of ways of Radio/Stereo Humming with the song playing in the background and UTP trying to catch up and sing correct lyrics. There will be elements of SUR here and there in the middle somewhere. There would be beats off my thighs, there may be the infrequent motorbike passing by and the police siren as well but I assure you I will try to make my "performances" as entertaining as possible. Ignore the occasional yawn, burp, fart...apologies. I wouldn't be able to pause recording due to those natural elements of life.

Anyway, this is a done deal and I am not hearing any negative criticism for this. Its my blog, I am allowed to do what I want right? Bear me on tuesdays and hopefully you will continue to come back to read the other stuff that I write from time-to-time. I mean if I keep at this, I should start to improve right?

Just to get started, here is the distorted version of "Kaash Aisa Koi Manzar Hota..." (Sorry Hariharan...:$)




If the above doesnt work and you are just DYING to listen...Click here

Enjoy...

12 comments:

  1. NAHIIIIIIII... :D

    BTW, I guess you could cut an 'album' especially for MayG.

    I have listened to the album of Hariharan's that includes the track referred to here. I think I liked another one (or two) a bit more, but can't recall it (or those) off-hand.

    Let me see if I can find it for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eureka! Eureka!

    My most favourite track from the album is 'Hum Ne Ek Shaam' and it can be listened to, along with some others, at http://www.desimusic.com/music/ghazals/songs/266/kaash-hariharan.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...Let me hear...If I like it, I'd surely drop a comment. Else... koi baat nahi :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand it but you rock anyway.
    Doing what you want, when you want, how you want is what should matter, especially on your blog, so kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kash Hariharan Ke Saath Ye Na Hota..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..waqai you are a bit baysura :p
    but nonetheless i enjoyed it :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the COMPLEMENTS...I know you cant wait for next tuesday already...hold on hold on....its not that far...

    @mubi - your honest comment was ignored...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, thanks utp, and m looking forward to another tuesday which means more ignored comments :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. first time me...
    why you even thought about doing tht ??
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha.gr8 idea.will log back in from my computer to hear the track.judgin from wat i heard from mayg's post,i'm sure ure a good singer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. adaaa...
    aapki awaaaz ko kya hogaya... u killled my fav song! kattti!

    ReplyDelete