Pages

UTP's Sports Talk Forums [BETA]



Calling all Sports Fans out there. Being a wannabe die-hard sports fan myself and never passing on a sports discussion without having my say, I have finally decided to get a forum going. I already had UTP's Sports Blog which I plan to get going again more regularly, I now present to you UTP's Sports Talk Forums.

A few of my friends have been asking to work on some sort of a forum to have some serious discussions on various different sports. That always sounded like a great idea considering so much of heated discussions take place on sports while at work or while meeting up in the evenings with friends. I have always been exploring various options to get something of the sort going. The result is UTP's Sports Talk Forums.

It is still in a BETA version as I didn't want to delay the launch too much. It will be under constant improvement as it grows. I know how so many people love talking about various different sports. I can assure that you should be able to find your particular section of the sporting world and get started with a discussion. As the idea is in it's nascent stage, feel free to get in touch with feedback or suggestions at sportstalk@umarpirzada.com

My main objective is to get together some serious sports fans who really want to speak their hearts out. This is by no means a commercial stint and I do plan to manage the people involved in discussions. Guests can come and read but the contributors will really be some die-hard fans. That should automatically mean some very timely discussions all around the year.

Spread the word and let it reach the people you know who would love to be part of such discussions. Lets help make a serious sports fans community. Looking forward to some action at UTP's Sports Talk Forums.


 

 

5 comments:

  1. UTP seems to be in action =D

    All the best!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. UTP...don't you have an exam coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the readers...so many readers now coming to read what I write at various places...is enough inspiration to be at it... and keep coming with something new...

    I know one thing is for sure...all my projects are very close to my heart...

    @extinct - I do... :$

    ReplyDelete