Pages

Wordpress Blogger Recommendations

As one could expect I have been spending a lot of time exploring the new gadget and also how I could have all the tools to get my blogging experience in place.

While doing the same I have come across two great wordpress plugins.
1-WPHONE
This one gets the blogger a much more useful wp-admin interface on the PDA. (this post is being written using the same)

2-WORDPRESS PDA & iPhone
This one helps better viewing of your wordpress hosted blog on a PDA.

So the second one is something that is recommended for all wordpress bloggers as it will help you get a much wider audience (including me) who use PDAs to browse your blog.

The first one is for people who write and manage their blogs from their PDAs.

You can find them both on wordpress plugins directory.

2 comments: