Pages

Its DONE!!

That line says a lot considering the things I have been busy with lately....REALLY busy with...to be truthful...

My MS....ITS DONE....yes people Umar Pirzada is longer a simple BCS from FAST....with a few extra credits hanging around...this Umar Pirzada is now a qualified...Masters in Computer Science...from FAST...

For those people who know how tough it was...thank you for supporting me and believing in me...and for those people who "dont" know how tough it was ....ask the people who know...heheh...

Other than I have been running around the city with medical checkups and dental checkups and photocopies and photographs and what not....its nothing serious ... its all linked up with a news which I ll post about soon....smarter people can realize what this might be all about but...please dont put it in a comment...I will delete any guesses on the topic....in order to save my upcoming BIG NEWS post hehehe....

For now Eid is Coming up....am headed to my hometown SUKKER...to celebrate EID with my family...a welcome change amongst a tough few months....The new year holds big things for me and my family and do pray that all goes well...

WISHING ALL THE VISITORS OF THIS BLOG...a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR and EID MUBARAK....cheers :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, both on completing MS and the big news :P May the next year bring with it even more happiness and joy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ovais - Thanks buddy...may this year bring the best for you and your family also....SHADI kar lo....meray dost!!! heheh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you are not eating much fiber, then you will always get indigestion. so eat lots of dietary fibers ~"*

    ReplyDelete