Pages

Have me met some place before?

People who work some place and meet a lot of people in their work lives...would ve heard or used this line a lot...

"Have me met some place before?", "I know you from some place right?" or "Now where have I seen you before?" etc...heheh...

I was wondering what do we really mean when that line is used. I ll put in my two cents. I can assure the number of times we actually mean it is very low as compared to the other situations.

Ok here is something....we see someone... we remember the person but dont want to be the first one to say...that we do...its like why give the other guy more importance? He should recognize me also and he should initiate the conversation....Some of these people look at the person...recognize yet dont even use the above line...saying...he is not that important...hehe...

Another situation would be when you actually want to make someone important ...realize, you remember him. Thats when you really mean it. Its rephrased to..."Hello Mr. So&So..." showing you remember the name as well.... "We met at there and there...remember?"....heheh...

Yet another would be...when you DONT know the person and just wanna start a conversation? hehehe...ever done...that? Trust me it works like a charm...its like you know the person through another reference or maybe through the news and...then...come up and use the MAGIC NETWORKING line....it works but not always....you cant go up to a very famous person and use the above line....hehehe...he might as well...brush you off his shoulders ....

This is perfect...when the person is relatively famous and important, for example corporate people...in senior positions...easy start for a conversation...

Oh the...sneaky ways of increasing BUSINESS CONTACTS...but Business Networking is an art which one should always keep developing....the people who climb up the ladder are the ones who are good at this skill...

Best of fate future ENTREPRENEURS....

No comments:

Post a Comment