Pages

Been a bit busy...

Been a bit busy lately with lot of things...firstly my Research Survey. Thank God the presentation is done and only the final things about submission my report are left. I think it should be done by end of this week which will end a long, long MS degree heheh...

Well, all that I can say is that it is still well in time as I can do other things now...my boss I should go ahead and do something different now to target myself as TOP GUY of a big company...and an IT career path will never take me there...unless I join a BIGGIE such as Microsoft, Google, Yahoo hehehe....yeah yeah I know...it doesnt cost a dime saying it...At least it makes you look forward to something big!! Heheh...and frankly...YOU NEVER KNOW!!!

I think I need a finance degree or something finance to be that top guy somewhere down the road...lets see what develops....I only believe in quality so if its gonna be something its going to be something good...I am currently looking into options of MBA(Finance) & CFA.....

I also asked a question from myself about do I really wanna be the top guy? Hehhe...I should've asked that before all that serious thought process right? hehe...well thats exactly what I said but then decided YES, if it doesnt mean a compromise on my religious faith...

Other than that....my mom was here over the weekend on a business trip...so busy with that and have been pretty occupied and somehow whatever is going on leaves me very tired and feeling lethargic....maybe its the weather...I dunno...but I dont really like it....

Planning for a trip to Sukker over eid .... so got to plan in the cold weather with an almost 1 year old baby heheh...YES PEOPLE...MAHNOOR is almost 1 year...Mashallah....time has passed....Jan16th is the day when my princess....moves the year hand on the CLOCK....to 1...Excited? YOU BETCHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment