Pages

The raindrops on my window....

Contributed by: Umar Pirzada on 30th July 2003 at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/thepointofview

I sit by the pane of glass gazing out side at the trees and winds, the birds fly and the ice cream truck sings its jingle and as I keep looking, the sky opens up and starts pouring the rain which is supposed to relieve the pain but the drops on my pane stay outside and I ...oh why have to stay inside....? See the world outside from this side of the pane, oh the pain why cant I release the pain ...?

I wanted to be a pilot, a pilot I say....flying through the skies like a bird away from everything away from the pain....sigh away from this pane...but why God why cant I fly why not.....I lay over here seeing the world in those raindrops hoping I could take walks outside hoping I could have talks outside, feed the birds, smell the roses why God ? Why cant I....? Why not...? The world so blurry through the pane....the world so blurry....

The doctors say I am gonna die soon sigh I got cancer oh why oh why....? but hows that fair .....? Why doesnt anyone care....I wanna go out, play in the mud....if only oh if only i could....oh look at that girl her hair so long all soaking wet with the rain in a song.....sigh I wish I had hair and that long, I wish I could go out....sigh oh sigh why God? why....?

Oh a pc...the internet they say you see a world through this screen....hey could this be the thing to fulfill my dream...I am going online I wanna talk to you.....my name is sheeba, you wanna tell me yours too...I am gonna die so we cant be friends for long but you never know my presence might exist for long....everyone is non-interested nobody wants to talk oh why oh why....?

Here comes someone oh he's so sweet he listens me out and ends my weep.....oh in one day he made me go out and actually told me how the world is out there.....he takes me in a plane in which I fly high .....he lets me have ice cream and I slurp and I slurp oh boy this is so much fun...I wanna do it everyday....oh God oh God lemme have some fun before I die... so I kneel down to pray.....

Oh here he is again he's the best thing that has happened to me for awhile....just cos he's willing to talk and listen to my cry.....he makes me feel content...sigh he makes me go on.....hes trying so hard... poor soul I know I dont have long....he wants me to be strong to fight the deadly disease....seems only when I stand up and walk that he will be at ease.....such pure love for me I cant really handle....fine I ll get up and take a walk taking in hand a candle....there I go its dark at night but I got my light....I go ....sneaking out the door I go and find my way out on the floor.....sigh there's the door to happiness I wanna explore....oh God give me strength.....to take that one step more.....

Opens...door....

Oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow....the rain, the wind so beautiful it is....oh my God you let me see the truth....now I wonder what it really is....I walked and walked outside the door all soaking in the rain.....oh God thank God relieve me of this pain....oh I feel dizzy I am going down I am going down.....sigh....my last wish....has been granted...bless that soul who made me think I can actually go out that ...barrier of the door....

As I leave this rain and leave my pain....I have no regrets from this world....and I pray for that man who did his best to do what NO ONE CAN......may he be happy forever and ever and may he find love...an infinite of its kind....he gave me love not like a stranger....not thinking wrong or right....

sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment