Pages

Tagged - 5 Weird Things About Me

So this is my first instance of getting tagged...Here are the five Weird Things About me,

1) I can stay up a whole night playing EA Sports NBA Live ...

2) I have more prettier feet than most women in this world (awww...shucks...)

3) I have changed my cell number 4 times in 3 years...and my mobile phone 5 times in 3 years...and plan to do so again...soon...

4) I have a higher IQ than 95% people in this world....results of a latest recruitment IQ test I went through....recently....(unbelievable for me as well...)

5) I have 10 pair of socks in a rotation policy and I have no idea why...(I think I can do with 3/4)

I guess not a BIG WEIRDO...Even though I dont like the TAGGED game and it sounds pretty lame but ...."I tag everyone who reads this..."

No comments:

Post a Comment