Pages

Un, Ill, Dis, Mis, Not Oriented...!!!

Just couldnt think of the correct opposite of Oriented. Still cant...

Anyway thats how I feel lately... just a temporary phase where...there is nothing to do heheh...Its amazing. Just a month or so back I always had this sword of my MS hanging on top. So when I went home...I always watched TV with a sense of 'I should really give my Research some time...' you know feeling apologetic to myself...

And now...after completing everything else...I just go home and dont enjoy watching TV...heheh...its true...since there is no sword hanging on top...and no pressure of something...sometimes One needs that in life....

As for work...I never take it on so hard that I get pressurized. Its a relaxed job also frankly plus I am a great time manager. When I get things done...they stay DONE. Thats an advantage I have.

Anyway, so what is it....UN-Oriented...still cant get it. Maybe I should open MS Word and write 'Oriented' and click SHIFT+F7....not going to do that....This post would lose its...CHARM hehehe....

Just waiting for something and then the ball will get rolling really quickly. I ll go real short on time then. So, should just sit and enjoy a bit. Good times don't last forever.

DAMN!! We humans never get satisfied now do we?

Dis-oriented...arright yeah thats the word I think...There is so much to do....
yet I am not thinking straight...I guess thats how my mind works...I am looking forward to something which is going to happen...but since its dependent on someone else at the moment...I have nothing to do? Well its something like that...maybe I should get out and get some things done which I havent for quite some time...example....umm...BASKETBALL!!!

heheh...yeah...thats right...umm nah..I gave my basketball to my younger brother-in-law...ummm....then what....get a movie...oh yeah Pirates of the Carribean....wanted to see both of the parts together...hmm maybe...I dunno....its just a few days then my Daughter's birthday, then wife's birthday and then our anniversary...and then....the BIG NEWS....not that many days....

Ok so just a few more days of Dis-oriented Agony...Maybe I need to take a vacation or something....nah cant, shouldnt....need to save my annual leave....for encashment...sigh...

Dis-oriented agony it is...for the time being....and I know...I know....

WHAT A DIS-ORIENTEDLY STUPID POST??? Apologies...please apologies...

No comments:

Post a Comment