Pages

Dubai Chalo...

Yes people, its time to open up the BIG news. I am going to Dubai...

I have found a good job over there and have decided to move to Dubai. I just resigned today from my current workplace and the notice period to serve is a month. So, I should be in Dubai by end of Feb or start or March.

Here I look for heaps of prayers of my fellow bloggers....as its a tough tough situation...to make such a switch...its already a difficult thing to switch jobs and this time its much more than that. Its a change of environment and country...leaving your loved ones here....

I plan to go first and try and settle in and then bring along my wife and kid...

The planning begins...and a new phase in life as well....

Alhumdulillah for this blessing Ya ALLAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment