Pages

The One

All our lives we search for that ONE person who could become your partner for life. The person you would want to have a family with. The person you would want to grow old with.

Not a lot of people actually hit the jackpot. But I am not talking about those people. I am talking about me... and my jackpot.

Being the eldest in the family and somehow being a natural introvert, I have always had the fear of interacting with people. Networking and speaking to people was never my best attribute. In fact one of my biggest fears was being in a crowd. I hated crowds or social gatherings.

Amazingly, I compare myself from that time and the new me standing today. Proud and head held high, booming with confidence. Very much of an extrovert and very open to speaking to new people and developing positively on public speaking skills. Where did it come from?

The most amazing change is that I no longer have that fear of crowds. That fear has taken a complete opposite direction and now I am actually afraid of being lonely. Talk about revolutionary changes.

That's what a great partner can do. I am so dependent on her for everything. I am so happy that she is my wife. In her, I have found my everything. A friend, a listener, a confidence booster, an inspiration.

On this great date on which we got married, 4 years ago, I wanted to let the world know that I am crazy about my wife. Happy Anniversary Love. May we have many many more, filled with happiness, joy and pleasure. Aameen.

6th Feb 2009. 4 years and many many more to come... Inshallah:)

Read The Anniversary Post at MAYG & UTP

25 comments:

  1. That's why people go for two or three. More confidence, more revolutionary changes.

    Ever thought about second marriage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you get much more than you think.
    Now, am seriously thinking that would I get a partner for whom I can say the same words. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mubrooook!!!!
    MashAllah!!!....a good wife is really one of the biggest blessing in life.
    May Allah bless all the family with love, peace and happiness always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mubaraks my friend!!

    Marraige is a big transformation isn't it? I cannot even imagine thinking about it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you two. Time flies doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 4 years to both of you. May you be blessed with many more years. Ameen

    That was a great post btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!
    Totally loved your post. May God bless you both with decades of happiness and contentment with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! and congrats on 4 years for both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sniff*

    now that was awfully sweet. She's lucky to have you... and you are lucky to have her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww... congratulations!!!
    here's wishing you many more indeed!
    touchwood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww few men openly express their love and appreciation for their wives like you did...and thats so great!

    happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bon anniversaire :)

    May all your wishes come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much people for making the special day even more special-ER!!! ehehhe...

    appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy anniversary you guys!! herez wishing u yrs and yrs of happiness n togetherness.:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary..best wishes & regards: )

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow! you won't believe but i had an ear-to-ear smile as i went through it all, awww!
    Wish you too all the very luck in the world, khush raho, khush baash raho, and a sooper dooper salam to bhabhi :)

    Happy belated Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  17. NAZAR na LAGAY for sure...

    thanking everybody again...you people are just GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wallah.... Mubrook ya Habibi :) n Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. utp pa ji! gal gool kar gaey oo tussi. bary afsoos di gal aa.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @gh: I suppose UTP's reply would be that...ikkoi saambhni aukhi ai...meNhgaayi de zamaanay vich... :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. @gh - heheh...kaddi kaddi aisa wee karanra paunda aay!!!

    @sidhu paa ji - hahahah...ik wee boht aay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! May there be many more such realisations over the coming years :)

    ReplyDelete