Pages

TWITTER This, TWITTER That

I have recently entered the Twitter Realm as well. I was more dragged into it by my wife cos we just love doing things together :$. There was however another news that had caught my attention early this year and I had kept it for a trackback post. You might have heard it as well.



That is pretty much the first time I heard about Twitter. Maybe it was a marketing gimmick. Whatever it was, it worked. Its like half of the world is crazy about Britney and rest for Obama or maybe a little more on Britney's side but in any case, it worked. Just like I heard about it so would a lot of others.

Next step, my wife joins twitter and I follow. I get two accounts made. One UTP & get All Sports Fans on as well. But the breakthrough was attending Dubai Twestival. I met other UAE twitters under one roof and was part of something special in the twitter world. Twestival was being celebrated all around the world on that day and twitterers or tweeters (still getting the hang of it) were meeting all around the world in respective cities.

Anyway, I think I am going to stay on twitter for a while cos I think I can find some good use for it. TwitterFeed is what is getting each post from here to my twitter page and I am touching another different reader audience altogether.

Moreover, I am getting the opportunity to live-tweet sports matches using All Sports Fans. Yes I am living my dream of being a commentator with people following me. Currently am doing the Dubai Tennis Championships.

You can follow All Sports Fans on Twitter through http://twitter.com/allsportsfans

You can follow UTP  through http://twitter.com/umarpirzada



It is great to find some bloggers there and whoever I have recognized I have started following. However, I know there are heaps of my readers out there who I couldn't recognize. Appreciate if you could follow me so I know who u r on Twitter.

OH BTW...a little achievement, I touched 50 regular subscribers on UTP. Not a big number but sort of a little achievement for me. Thanks for making this blogging experience so special. It wouldn't be the same without you people.

If you haven't already, subscribe to UTP by using a Feed Reader for RSS FEED or subscribe to Get Blog Posts via EMAIL

5 comments:

  1. I've never really come around to being a regular user of any social networking website, though I signed up for a few at the insistence of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, you can also do live-blogging for Tennis if you're really out there (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting 50 regular subscribers mark! I am one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sidhusaaheb - come back...I m kinda enjoying it now...get twitter feed...at least ur blogposts will reach a different audience...

    @em - As I said...I already am...follow allsportsfans...

    @ALI - i know...u were one of the recent ones...i think u might as well be the 50th one...THANKS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really! I am the 50th one, yeyyyy! :D ... I am feel I deserve some prize here ;)

    ReplyDelete