Pages

Toilet Cynicism

Yes its time for the toilet post again. I don't know how long you guys have been reading here cos this is sort of a continuation of one of my favorite posts, Public Toilet Probability Analysis.

There are many public toilets where you see notices like, "Do not flush tissues in the toilet" or something of the sort. It was very recently when I was sitting and clearing up the system (:P) when I thought about this particular line. Why do they not want us to flush tissue paper down the loo?

Of course the obvious reason is that it could clog the drains but hey, if that were so they would write it in every toilet you find. That is however not true. What if there is a bigger conspiracy? What if they take the tissue from the bin and extract your DNA from it? It is very easy to do so if done in some fixed time as long as the DNA is alive. They could then easily place it in locations like big time murders or you know any possible scene of the crime.

I couldn't think of a better explanation.

Keeping that in mind, I keep a special eye on the person immediately going in after me. Is he in a real hurry? I mean yeah he could be if all the other toilets were empty and he was waiting for the first one to open to crash in. But if other toilets were empty, why is he in such a hurry? He could be after that tissue I just used.

I might just wait around a bit longer to watch him come out also. Was he fully dressed? Obviously hiding something inside. Possibly the equipment that extracts DNA from the tissue?

Cant be too careful these days u know? Its a bad bad world out there. Am I being overly-cynical?

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry to burst the thought bubble, but the real reason indeed is the first one that came to your mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought we were weird because we had these same thoughts before! Or you check a book out of a library and leave one of your hairs in it and the next person plants it, so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might be right *getting paranoiac*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sidhusaaheb - spoilsport!!

    @lisa - OH yes, we should be careful where our hair fall...can you imagine, I could actually be re-created even after i die through my DNA? That would be possible...the way things are going...

    @bbZush - you will be surprised but paranoiac is more normal than being normal without any paranoia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...UTP, you think way too much :D
    Who'd be interested in a "used" tissue? :D Even if for that purpose, then he's the grossiestest man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @dinky mind - u dont know ok...u have no idea what stuff can be used to trace ur DNA...if you let your imagination run wild...u ll go crazy on the topic...

    ReplyDelete