Pages

Americans mistook 'Lotas' as weapons

Trackback Thursdays is the name of my new weekly attempt and doing something regular on my blog. Nothing confusing about this one. I will trackback some blog, blogpost, article, basically anything that I found interesting on the web and make a blogpost out of it.

Some people may call it finding the easy way out for creating a post, some might even call it plagiarism, me...I call it sharing the love. I mean tracking back is something that increases popularity of the website which is being tracked back and it gives something good to read for the my readers here, so why not?

Maybe someday my posts could reach a level where I would be tracked back also. Doesn't happen too much these days. Anyway, here is my first attempt at something I found interesting this week,


The Americans saw Lotas on their satellites and Lotas were something that didn't match anything on the list so they believed a new weapon has been invented. Imagine that this can also happen. Actually many people had different comments on the same. I think this could actually be a weapon if used correctly especially the steel and silver ones. Just like an apple a day can keep the doctor away...if you aim it correctly...hehe...

Everybody is after Jama'at-ul-Dawah it seems. Just yesterday I heard the news that even the president of Pakistan, Asif Zardari has agreed to act upon the advice of the US team who says that this Jama'at may look like a charitable organization but has links with terrorists. I have really no idea whats going to happen in the near future. Its really gloomy if I let my imagination run wild, so I just live with whats happening and keep my faith in Allah. I think that is best thing to do right now.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah they are linking every god damned happening in the world with Jamaat-e-dawaa. Check this post on Pakistan Politics... its hilarious but a slap on our leadership...

    http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic.php?id=2771

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zardari and Co are going to sell Pakistan away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The underlying story might be something else, these Americans are not that asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh-oh scary , I have a neighbour who uses a lota ! And I do annoy him every now and then , it could be used as a weapon against me. . . ..aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Somehow i feel the Let n other banned organizations gives different names to start new unbanned organizations like Jama’at-ul-Dawah , the world is way better off without these organizations. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. @afaque - great link...

    @SAWJ - kuch naya lao dost hehe...

    @gh - I am sure...but still hilarious right?

    @priya - you never know it may be a marketing gimmick from the LOTA makers as LOTAs are going out of fashion...hehee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about WC ? .. how they look like to Americans on their satellites :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jawwad - I really want to come up with a funny reply for that...but I ll let it be...hhehe...sanctity of the blog u know...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Americans are scared to death fools !! But Im amazed that they could zero out on a LOTA :)

    Btw Indians are getting mad at Pakistan for not doing anything about these terrorist organizations Lashkar, Jamaat, Jaish, ISI, Dawood, god knows how many more are there & now the Terrorist caught by India turned out to be a Pak military man?? whats going on in Pak?? how can u stay in a place of liars & cowards & say its a Islamic Republic... Pakistan is doomed & so is its military

    ReplyDelete
  9. @assem - well thats the exact kind of attitude that is making things get worse on both sides of the border...I really hope that political issues could be resolved with lot less emotion...and much more common sense...and tolerance...

    even though your comment was a little biased and strong...I wanted to allow it...welcome to UTP's world and hope to see you here more often...

    ReplyDelete