Pages

Miracles - Do you believe in them?

Miracles are something that change something so unexpectedly in the norm that one is shocked or surprised. Usually miracles are remembered for good reasons however one man's gain and another man's loss at times. I can assure you the miracle would be remembered by the man who gained in that situation.

I think miracles are a very important part of our lives. If you believe in them, you believe in hope. Where one should not live and take decisions based on hope only, it is something that gives room for something that can still happen also. As humans, we have our own limitations.

"Miracles are there to cover the gap from where your limitation starts to the Eventual Infinity. - UTP (:P)"

As for myself, I am a firm believer in Miracles. I'll steal a line from a senior colleague of mine where he said, "I don't just believe in miracles, I pretty much rely on them." He has many stories to back his claim but as for me, I know I have gone to sit in many exams during school, college & university life where I have asked for "Ghayabi Taaqat" (unseen strength) to come in and put the answers in my head. It has worked many times during multiple-choice questions.

Apologies for the people who know me and think I am a genius (:P) and a really nerdy sort. I have only become who I am because of many miracles which have supported me throughout my career. I know I should reduce my reliance on them a bit and start doing something more real and tangible but its just such a great feeling when miracles take over your life and things happen. Isn't it?

Do you believe in miracles? I know I do.

15 comments:

  1. Miracles are not just about gains and losses.

    And yes, being a guy who is still standing on his own feet after smashing his bike and his car (on separate occasions) at the speed of over 80 km/hr against the back of a van and an oil tanker, respectively, I do believe in miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mujeh mujazoon pah yakeen nahi
    magar arazoo hai ke jaab kaza
    mujeh bazmeh daahar se leh chale
    tu phir ek baar yeh ezan dey
    ke lehaad se lut ke aa sakoon
    tera daar pah aa kar sada karon
    tujeh gum gesaar ki ho talab
    tu terea hazoo main aa rahon

    i am waiting for a miracle to happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, miracles can and do happen. To whom and when they happen is something that no one can say much about, however.

    To me, they don't happen too often. As some one once said, "Hum pyaase hoNgay toh samandar bhi sookh jaayega!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well,
    I dont rely on miracles but I DO believe in them... I had many instances in my life when all my attempts to get the things straight have gone in vain but then there was some force-unseen to me or to the world which did everything right for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @saadat - WOAH...!!! Today I got it why you name your blog... Ulta Seedha heheh...tc man..

    @yesterdaywazbetter - hehe...believe in em...many times in those situations...only miracles can get you through...

    @sidhusaaheb - hahaah...good one there...

    @afaque - oh yes..I know EXACTLY what you are talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Folks! These are actually Maa Baap ki duain! Keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your comments. I hope you've been well. Will post more videos soon.

    Please pray for grandmother. She's very ill these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ghazal - you tou BETTER...!!!

    @gh - that too...

    @amr - Inshallah, things will get better my friend...thanks for still finding time to come...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me passing my high school exam was the biggest miracle ever for me. I could never understand how I got through LOL.

    Yup I believe. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @tee - ahem ahem...okay if you say so...:P

    @scorpicity - high school...scorpicity? that bad eh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure if I beleive in them or not.
    It depends on what I define a miracle as.
    *thinks*

    ReplyDelete
  12. @qurrat - I would really like to know whats on the other side of that thought...

    ReplyDelete
  13. [...] situations where we believe that only God can get us through. There is no other way other than a Miracle that can us through. That is where we want to let go off all the control that we have of our [...]

    ReplyDelete