Pages

Things in place...Alhumdulillah...

DEBIT...CREDIT....Its been that since the day I joined...more with the training...ehehe...I was prepared for this so it isnt really that big a problem. The good thing is I have started to think FINANCIALLY...if there is such a thing...I have never been a FINANCE person professionally so thats an achievement in itself...

Tomorrow, we are supposed to go to eat chinese with all the training participants and my dept colleagues including my manager...its going to be fun and am looking forward to it...

Other than that...I am now a Resident of UAE Alhumdulillah...all procedures complete....so thats something out of the way...I can get on with other stuff now...Inshallah...everything should work out as it has uptil now...prayers required here for ease of completion...

Today Pakistan plays the West Indies to open up the WORLD CUP....unfortunately no TV around to watch so am stuck to my cellphone to at least hear it on the radio...its ok I can manage...but do miss watching...

Anyway, everything is in place....sleep wasnt which I covered up for yesterday...the tough part of settling in Dubai are the timings...its not linked with jetlag as that is not much of a difference than Karachi...its the official work hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm...I love the working hours but the adjustment to them is still on its way....its like your breakfast time goes even earlier hence you get hungry around 11:00am but you actually eat only around 1:00pm then dinner at 8:00pm even though you get hungry by 7:00pm. You can stay up late...late being 10:00pm hehhee....cos you ve got to reach work at 7:00am....so its about switching to almost 3 hours before the normal timings in Karachi...

But overall its positive that you are home by 4:00pm with ample time to relax and do things with family...its more natural to your namaz timings as well so thats a big plus...Alhumdulillah....I have obtained regularity in Namaz and Tilawat-e-Quran...which was my objective since the day I left Karachi...ALHUMDULILLAH....

Havent had the time to wake up the intellectual side of me....its just been to busy...I think once I settle in and get a serious internet connection will I get time to relax and bring out the observant side of me...there is a lot to be said about the culture and environment...the mindsets of people...talking with various people.....taxi drivers, waiters, colleagues...and many more from all over the world gives a great insight to Allah's creativity of people...its amazing....more on this when I am in a more settled frame of mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment