Pages

Traits of a Great Leader

I think I have said this before also. I just love simple to-the-point posts. Found a post with a great message under similar lines. Want to know the "Traits of a Great leader" in one simple post. Well here you go.

I have been following the Rozee blog as I find most of their posts very useful to keep learning new things which apply to the human element of us. Without taking away the spotlight from the blogpost, I will just list out the traits. You can read details on the post itself.

  1. Integrity

  2. Risk Takers

  3. Natural Problem Solvers

  4. Good Listeners

  5. Consensus Builders

  6. People Development

  7. Enthusiastic

  8. Eyes on the Prize

  9. Good Teachers

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good!

    What I've seen in organisations, though, is that such people are seen as a threat by their bosses, even as they are liked by their sub-ordinates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.: Their peers often look for ways to pull them down.

    ReplyDelete