Pages

FART & You Stand Alone

Recently, I was gifted a shirt which read...
"Smile and the world smiles with you..."


What nice gift right? Lots of smiling faces around it and I said, what a nice shirt. My joy was short lived as it quickly turned to laughter as I turned the shirt around. It read...

"FART and you Stand Alone..."


I have had an affiliation with farts for a long time. I even have a ustad or guru or teacher in the art of fart as well. My guru has the ability to do a Fart-on-Demand. Yes, you can ask for it and get it on demand. WOW, right?

He tried to teach me how to do that as well but I was always the bad student. Never practiced enough. In any case, he showed me the pleasure of releasing air from the backyard and feeling relaxed. He showed me how to live with no boundaries. By trying to make a better sound with every next one. By striving for a stronger smell with every next one.

Isn't that what a teacher supposed to do? Make you believe that you can do better that what you did? Salute to my teacher for making me believe in myself. Stretching me more than I thought I could go.

Did you have a teacher like that?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my :P Teachers are always pushing us beyond what we think is our limit. Never went past "that" limit though :P

    ReplyDelete