Pages

Bulley, Rock On!!!

I dedicate this post to one of the most frequent visitors here. Mr. Sidhu Saaheb. I found this guy in the blogosphere only and have never met him. I don't know how old he is. I don't know who he really is. I only know him from the way he writes and what he writes. I found his posts always insightful and of the highest quality.

We do share a love for Sufism, I feel. I have had some thoughtful comments on whatever few Bulley Shah posts I have had. There is much more to learn from him.

I am tracking back a nice post from him where he has compiled 4 songs which have taken Bulley's words and made a modernized version of it so it appeals to the masses and yet conveys the simple messages that Bulley left with.

Love the song Bandeya.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :)

    As you've rightly pointed out, I'd rather let the contents of my blog take precedence over who and what I really am. A few titbits of personal information are available, however, at my Blogger profile.

    I do love Sufi poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidhusaaheb is one of those bloggers whom u'd find commenting regularly on everybody's blog...and more than often leaves really insightful comments :)

    PS: UTP jee, get over with ur exams jaldi se...we r waiting to read new posts :)

    ReplyDelete