Pages

Direction & Focus

Many times in our lives, we find ourselves standing at a fork in the road of life and a decision pending. We weigh our options, the pros and cons and decide on which route to take. We would tend to spend more time on more critical decisions and sometimes even ask for suggestions.

There are other times where we are completely lost and don't know where to go at all. Its not about weighing the options there, its more about getting to a place where we get those options. We are simply way off.

These are situations where lack of focus and the objectives is disastrous. I am talking of situations such as this,
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to..."

"I don't know where. . ."

"Then it doesn't matter which way you go..."

In order to have a direction, it is essential to have some kind of focus on objectives. So before treading on the path of life dreaming of success, it pays to sit down for a while and jot down what exactly is that we want from this life. What is the goal that we plan to walk towards.

"If the vision is clear, that itself drives us to the right direction" - UTP


Have you ever sat down and asked yourself what it really is that you want from life? Think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I do that, wondering where I go from here. I'm starting university soon, but I can't even picture what I want to do...

    ReplyDelete