Pages

A Beard in my Life...

Most people who havent met me for a while dont know that I am trying to grow a beard...yes it is more out of necessity than anything hehhe...A few incidents happened which made me think of ways to look a little older...Hence the beard...

One day a few months back, I was bumming around at home on a Sunday and the doorbell rang. A BURQA clammed Woman said...'Beta!! Ghar mein kissi baray ko bhejo... ' and I was like 'Mein khud Barra hoon ghar ka...as in IN PERSON'...'Oh acha beta, phir tou aap kay ghar mein koi 6 months say kum ka bacha nahi hoga...' and I was like 'HAY!! Laikin POLIO kay drops hochukay hain...come next month...'

CLosed the door but was RED with embarassment. Do I look that YOUNG??

From that day, I decided on the beard and I am trying to grow one...SLOWLY...umm...OK VERY SLOWLY!!! hehhe...IT WILL COME, I HAVE MY FAITH!!!

A few friends pray that it is a religious move and I keep it for that reason, well thank you wellwishers...keep at it...it just may make me more inclined towards religion as well...

3 comments:

  1. a beard to look older... hmm... how about a scar on your chin? pirate looks are hot these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. men, havin beard, look more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] the other side of things, I got a new look. Off goes the beard and in comes the shiny clean-shaved UTP. Most people say I have shed off a few years which [...]

    ReplyDelete