Pages

I am Sam...

I cried...and cried and cried...it was one of those great movies at the perfect of timings for me to burst into tears...and keep going with each dialogue....It was during the movie...only that I had decided I ll blog about this...but now here I am trying to write something but can't express...in words...



A story of a low IQ father...who loves her daughter...but the world obviously doesn't let him keep her as that's not the best for her...she thinks otherwise and so does....one lawyer who fights the case...

Love prevails and the father does get the girl in the end....Sean Penn entered my good actors list and...I am really moved....I cry at movies...and enjoy it...it brings out the natural side of me...which is very very sensitive....but this was amazing...I haven't cried like this for ages...maybe it was because it was a father who is not perfect and yet his love is...and love is bigger than all the imperfections in this world...who is perfect anyway?

And that's where I end this post....must see movie...for all those loving dads out there... and all those wannabe dads ...and well anyone who feels they are imperfect as parents...your kids don't want u to be perfect....they just want LOVE...

and my friends....I am that...I am BABA to my daughter... and I love you Mahnoor...

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you find it ok to cry while watching movies. My father was depressed after watching Titanic. What saddened him was perhaps the disintegration of such a super-manmade object. Not that their love was split apart through life and death. It's ok though. As long as he's natural and you are and the world is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the movie too. truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, i loved that movie, i wanted to make my dad watch it but i forgot and i duno.. maybe i'll try to make him see it! ada, b a good baba n always b there for her cos like u said, thats all she wants from u na :)

    ReplyDelete