Pages

I am back...

Yup, finally after quite a while...I am back to the blog world....this time from DUBAI...

Yes Alhumdulillah, I reached Dubai this morning and will join work from tomorrow Inshallah. It was a joy ride...and am staying at a classy accomodation as well in a training residence of my employers. I will write more about my actual job once I join and know more about it tomorrow...

It was a fun few last days in Karachi...with household chores going on till the last evening...and packing taking right till late night....my family was here from Sukker so we were all together, enjoying chit chat and trying to avoid the thought that I am leaving Karachi...for quite some time...

However, you cant avoid the truth which is very evident that I will be in Dubai for quite some time before going back on a vacation...lots to do here...though and it has kept me busy...

Firstly settled into the cosy room that was given to me....its great...with its privacy and all the facilities of a 5-star hotel....other than the great balcony view...Wonderfully ...its right next to the Dubai Tennis Courts where an international tournament started just today...I managed to sneak peak a match between Youghzny and Neimenin....apologies for spelling mistakes....it was fun...and especially for no cost...I watched from the sidelines....behind a fence....so my first real live tennis match experience....took place...

Attended asar & maghrib prayers at a nearby beautiful Mosque...and plan to continue to do so...whenever possible....

Headed to meet a few friends in a while....and also might see my permanent residence when I move from here....the current facility is a temp. accomodation for 14 days...so have to find a place for myself...before that....

Allah has been very RAHEEM through all of this and the last month passed by and I was able to do all that I wanted to along with the preparation for moving to Dubai....Alhumdulillah...Allah is great...

Will be posting updates....whenever I get time....1st day of work tomorrow...excited and a little nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment