Pages

Who buys a Yellow Shirt?

This is not for people who actually like YELLOW as a SHIRT Colour.

I do have 1 yellow shirt which I never bought. In fact I would never buy a Yellow Shirt. I got it from...now I dont even remember. It must have been a gift.

I think the only way a guy can have a yellow shirt in his wardrobe is via a gift from another guy who got it in a gift or via a 3 shirt deal at Pierre Cardin. Yes, Pierre Cardin in Dubai has a perpetual sale all year. It is a store who will give you 3 shirts for a good price....out of which one will be Yellow. Of course all of them will be NON-FITTING...being free-sizes.

Yellow shirts look so odd somehow....especially if you wear it with a black pant. Its like those footpaths going black-yellow-black-yellow-black....partial orange(PAN Peek)...partial yellow....black-yellow-black....

Or in a graphic design courses where they tell you the best combination to make a signboard visible to the human eye is Yellow on Black. You could be the human signboard wearing yellow on black....or even feel like a taxi.

The yellow shirt that I have actually has great material...and that is one reason I still wear it....otherwise I would have given it to someone ages back. Its for the days when I have no meetings and I have no chances of getting from my seat too much at work.

Anyway, no head or toe to the post....cos have not been in the blogging mode REALLY....need a few prayers for getting well permanently and also for my studies....don't really need to comment....just PRAY!!!

Thanks for still coming....

16 comments:

  1. What about black paint, yellow shirt and orange tie ... if you didn't witness any think like this then you have never met a citi-bank credit card agent :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you, by any chance do not want the shirt, I do know of a friend who is crazy about the colour yellow. Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah i know what you mean. imagine a person wearing a shocking pink with a red tie with polka dots on valentines.....man we teased the hell out of that guy. LoL......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz :D...i remember one of my class fellows wearing a shirt having a combination of yellow and black and looking at him I shouted "kaali peeli taxi aagayi"...poor guy got this nick from me in 3rd semester and carried it with him till 8th semester...in fact even today if I see him wearing ne shade of yellow..i wud call him by the same name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do somehow try to avoid Yellow coloured shirts, But couldnt the last time and ended buying one. Its a beautiful one, and i am liking it....... !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you can wear yellow dress shirt (perhaps with a white collar) with dark gray or navy blue trousers otherwise wearing yellow and black in an outfit may make you look like a human-sized bumble bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Noori

    Lolz at the "human sized bumble bee" :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. when did u get this yellow shirt? i dont know about?
    yellow is a nice color, i think u carry it well but dont know that!:D
    send me pic of u wearing yellow!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yellow.. was never my colour :p I don't have any yellow clothing, and I'm glad of that :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. @mqpasta - heheh I have actually....I hate those calls ....credit card lay lo...bhai...chaar chaar aana...uff..

    @txqing - umm...sure...no problemo...where do I send it...?

    @newbie - things ppl do to stand out...

    @fariha - thats like a yo mamma joke where yo mamma is so fat that when she weare a yellow coat ...people shout and call her TAXI!!!

    @ali raza - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...not exactly entrepeneur stage for me buddy...I still need the capital to make up my company....for that...a few studies to go to the next step...hehehe...CFA to be exact...pray...I am not a parhaakoo at all...

    @maryam - gals can get away with anything...

    @noori - yes wouldnt u just love that....I m too smart for that one...heheh...

    @ghazal - read the post...again...I dont like wearing that colour...u think i ll take a pic and spread it around? NO WAY...

    @bbZush - u should be...heheh...welcome to the yellow haters club....

    ReplyDelete
  11. ada?
    am not asking u to spread it around! show it to me:D
    i want to seeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pic on blog wud have described the real horror :P

    Reminds me of ur daughter's bday pics :D Where aba jaan was more anxious than daughter :)

    And I've no yellow shirt for this season ://

    ReplyDelete
  13. i pray that u get well soon enough.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. ummm! Thanks God i didn't buy the Yellow T Shirt the other day at Nike Store. It really attracted my attention and i was about to get hold of it but in the last minute changed my mind as i thought its a bit too catchy and will surely attract the wrath of my CEO as wearing T-shirts in not allowed in the office, which i usually don't follow.
    After reading your blog, am now a bit more conscious. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yellow shirts really suck. My mother used to make me wear them as a small child and i feel ill whenever i see an adult wearing one. Ban the yellow shirts and don't holiday in thailand until the great yellow shirt Vs red shirt issue is resolved.

    ReplyDelete