Pages

Khamaj - From the heart of Homeland

I was listening to Khamaj - from Fuzon this morning and with the feelings of going home in my head...I enjoyed it in a completely different way...the homeland...singing to me...

Saawan Beeto Jaye Pe Harwa
Mann Mera Ghabraye
Aeso Gaye Pardes Piya Tum
Cheyn Humein nahin Aye

My land sings to me as the good times are here and I am not there...it misses me...it has been restless...since I have left for another country...my reply -oh what does it know...how restless I have been too....I miss my country and tomorrow we will unite...oh beloved land...

Mora Saiyaan moh sey bolay Na
Mein Laakh Jatan Kar Haari
Laakh Jatan Kar Haar Rahi

My land says I don't talk to it...like I don't think about it...even though it tries its best to make me think about it...from all the way there...my reply-what does it know...there is not a time when I don't think about you my homeland...

Tu Jo Nahin to Aisay Piya hum
Jaisay Soona Aanganaa
Nain Tehaari Rah Neeharey
Nainnan Ko Tarsaona

Now my homeland my mitti complains that without me its been so quiet and the joy is gone...there is no life without me...its been waiting for so long now...with eyes waiting for one sight of me...its pleading me now to not take any longer not let the eyes wait any longer....wah...my reply - speechless...I m coming, I m coming...

Pyar Tumhain Kitna Kartay Hain
Tum Yeh Samajh Nahin Pao gay
Jab Hum Na Hongay to Peharwa
Bolo Kya Tab Aao gay

I don't know how much love my homeland has for me...I will never realize cos when I was there I took it for granted...I do say I love it back too but could I love it more than it does...I don't think so...it always welcomes me no matter what...if that's not the highest form of love then what is...my homeland calls for me...saying...when I m not there, is that when you would come? Come on ...dont make it that late...

Interesting nahi...heheh....Emotions took over as I was listening to the song this morning...OK so I was a bit arrogant...speaking as the mehboob myself...taking the credit heheh....well here is another way to enjoy poetry...

Travelling back home tomorrow after around above 9 months, excited and emotional at the same time...don't know when I will blog again...so leaving with my feelings...through this post...

be right back after a short break...

7 comments:

  1. Oh so finally you are coming back home!...I hope you continue to have the same love and emotions towards Pakiland always. and about the song, its a hell of a song, really makes ones emotions float in the air. anyway i hope you have a nice short break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice way to have twisted the song ur way :P
    hope u have a wonderful time here, inshaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak, hope ur having fun here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 months already ... welcome back to home =)

    Home's the place that greets you always with open arms and warm heart!!


    Eid Mubarak!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @newbie - wherever we go, I dont think any land can be "HOME" like Pakiland...you realize the importance of independence and identity when you go abroad...
    @UD - adaab arz...
    @falsa - u BETCHA...had all the fun I could have...maybe missed a few friends gatherings due to family commitments but thats life...
    @asma - thanks...it sure does welcome you and amongst all the traffic jams and restless driving...and electricity cuts...and BLAH BLAHs...HOME is still HOME...

    ReplyDelete
  6. uufffff
    i am late to wish you.... but hope you forgiv me

    Belated eid mubarak to u n ur family.... hope u r having loads n loads of fun in pakistan.....oh n before i forget
    Happy new year :D

    btw i am in love with the above song....aaawww it just touches my heart

    ReplyDelete