Pages

Rock On Dude!!!

The people who know me would not be able to imagine me in a torn up t-shirt, rugged jeans with a few piercings here and there, a bandanna and umm....head banging....

But the people who know me know me....wouldn't be surprised if they ever find me in such a mode....

So as long as I keep the people who know me know me ....away from the people who just know me...I should be fine...and I can do that quite easy these days with some Mizraab music in my car...

Here is what I happened...

On my last trip to KHI, I took (read stole) a few ummm...ok ALL...audio CDs from my sis who wouldn't know anything about the same until she reads this post....as I really needed some music in DXB....managed to find a Mizraab CD as well and one fine day while coming back from work...I put it in....and OH BOY!!! What cool ROCK music ....

I switched the stereo to BASS = MAX and I could feel my car buzzing with each Guitar strumming....loved it....watched the rear-view mirror and could not see the cars at the back as it was all vibrating....just fell in love with my car once again....hehehe....

So for the days of frustration and anguish at work....which was pretty much everyday until recent weeks...I put in MIZRAAB....senseless, raaag-free music....and lots of head-banging....So what if I was dressed up for work...inside I felt like the a punk on a Harley Davidson....

So be it....nobody knows who I am while I am on the road...alone in my car....so everybody who thinks...what a loser....who is banging his head....in the scorching UAE heat....can...say whatever he or she wants...

There are not many people who know me in UAE and the few who do, will not even recognize me if they ever see me....so its ROCK ON DUDE!!! I m planning to get a few more of this NOISE MAKING....CDs....for varieties of frustration....on my next trip to KHI...

9 comments:

  1. ooooooooooh i can imagine the fun u had! to hell with who thinks what! rock on UTP :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @UD - For sure...I am glad I finally some music for each mood at hand....it helps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ;D this must be fun hehe. I like Mizraab's slow songs more than I like their faster ones... i am just not the hard rock/heavy-metal sorta thing fan yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *by 'faster ones' i meant louder ones =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. U STOLE ALL MY CD'S?!???!!?
    adaaaa.........u cheater...u stoler u!
    haha, chalo as long as ur havign fun on the road.. its all gud.. enjoy but drive safe acha..enjoy while teh cd lasts... but still...
    U STOLE AL MY CD'S??!!!

    which other cd's did u take from my treasure box? haaan haan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kamran - you dont know me Sir...I am a ghazal freak...rock is last on the list...so this is a BIG CHANGE....

    @ghazal - :$ your player is KHARAB anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haaan so what?? waaapis karo meri cd's...chalo enjoy...till i get my player fixed or even my PC! karlo partyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ghazal - hoo hoo ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the club :]

    I recommend something that Mizraab themselves listen to:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vA0GUZx_4

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete