Pages

Hello World!!

HELLO WORLD!!

There wouldn't be a more stereotypical phrase to use to get back to blogging. WordPress suggested it making my life easier. I have been away because of no internet access for this past month or so. I have switched blog addresses for one more time to make it more convenient for everybody along with myself. Lets hope WordPress is not blocked in any part of the world.

Lets see how it goes over here. The internet speed is still pretty lousy and needs a tune up. It should improve once I get some technical help. But I am glad I have some kind of access. I felt so disconnected somehow.

Anyway, there have been days in the last month when I have really wanted to write but haven't been able to. Now lets see if I can get my brain cells going again. There is so much to write about. I have decided I am going to write much less about my personal life from now on.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that I would always remain to be a guy who looks out for attention. Lets see if I am able to gather my audience for one more time. Thanks for visiting and I will be hoping to see you again.

Yours as truly as possible,

UTP

5 comments:

  1. Hello UTP and welcome back to blogging after a long break. Nice to see ur new blog and the good thing about this one is that it's much easier to comment here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa ... wordpress .. mera accha accha wp :)


    welcome aboard :)

    aur likhtay rahain !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fariha - thanks...yeah that's one of the big reasons to switch here...c u around...
    @asma - thanks...for still coming...
    @osama - yay for internet FOR SURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. umar bhai, welcome on board,
    i switched to wordpress last year and still sticking to it. my reason was not better reach but better blogging experience. I started with http://s1404.spaces.live.com/ then switched temporarily to http://dotcompilerator.blogspot.com/ and finally moved to http://farazmahmood.wordpress.com and I think I will be here for a long long time (unless i host it on my own server, though its still in planning phase :D, http://blog.farazmahmood.com available only from 9pm-10am ),
    anyway I hope you will enjoy your stay here. :D

    ReplyDelete